1. At this time tomorrow I will be outside in a warm climate. I may, possibly, be wearing shorts (knee-length as befitting an old biddy such as myself). Chance of people having to squint against the white glare of my legs? 100%
2. I will be supervising/leading 14 college students for the next 4 days. Have not yet decided if this will feel like more or less work than when I was stuck at the mall with the baby monkey for 6 hours earlier this month. I’ll let you know.
3. I hate flying but I love 2 hours of uninterrupted reading time. Those 14 college students best not bug while I’m getting my Real Simple magazine on in the plane. There will be consequences and repercussions if they do.
4. I will miss my husband and baby so much. Almost enough to not want to, even though the place I am going to will be literally 50 degrees warmer than here.
5. The hotel we are staying at is 1/4 of a mile away from a Chipotle. Anyone want to guess where I’ll be having lunch the next 4 days?