1. Walk/run 31 miles (Starting from June 8th)
25 miles. Almost there! Might finish this week, if the weather would just cool down a bit.
2. Bike 31 miles
17 miles. I got this one.
3. Swim 31 miles (this is a biggie) or about 50,000 meters.
9.125 miles. This was not a great week, swimming wise. I had very narrow windows to get to the pool and meetings at work prevented it for much of the week. 31 miles is slipping away, I think.
4. Have 31 days without Diet Coke. Doesn’t have to be in a row.
Let’s not talk about this one, okay? NOT GOING TO HAPPEN.
5. Watch 31 less minutes of TV a night. The easy way to do this: no TV after 9:30pm
Yep, getting there. Even with Mr. Monkey gone this week and me watching some truly terrible TV in his absence, I’m still on track overall.
6. Read 31 minutes a day
7. Spend 31 minutes a day less on-line
Yes, on track still.
8. Add $31 extra to savings each week
Nope. Not going to happen. I broke a tooth on a stale dinner mint and have to get a crown, which is going to be several hundred dollars. Insert sad face here.
9. Spend 31 hours on writing not related to work or blog
150 minutes, better, but still not great.
10. 31 days with no fast food (fast food is anything with a drive-through)
18 days. I think I’ll make it.