I’m at work. Doing lots of worky work things. This is one of the busiest weeks of the year for me, so I am kind of just trying to hold on until the end of it. So far this week I’ve:
– taken 20 college students indoor rock climbing
– spent $300 dollars on pizza
– went to the store, shopped for 37 minutes and spent $557 on school supplies for students (out of my work budget, of course)
For the rest of the week I still have to:
– take 20 college students on a high ropes challenge course
– take 25 people to a picnic at a local lake
– plan for and present a workshop on financial literacy
– plan and coordinate a welcome party for 160 students.
So, yeah. Kind of exhausted but a little exhilarated as well.