1. This is my first year in like five years that I didn’t do brackets. Even though I always lose, I love a little in-office gambling (every office I’ve worked in that does brackets has wagers involving candy. Perhaps this is the real source of my live). I miss it this year.
2. Is there a worse announcer than Charles Barkley?
3. Jimmer is one of the stupidest names I’ve ever heard. Jimmer. Good Lord.
4. Even though I’m not doing brackets, I feel compelled to tell you all that if I was, I’d have both Kansas and Arizona in the Final Four, so I’d still be doing pretty well (though Arizona plays Duke tonight, so that could be bad news for them).
5. Don’t name your kid Jimmer. Seriously.