A friend recently had a summer fun to do list on her Facebook page and so I am totally stealing the idea. I’m sort of stunned that is is already near the end of June and I want to make sure that we take advantage of some of the summer specific things to do here in Iowa.
So, while the days are long I want to:
– go to the Farmer’s Market at least once
– go to a minor league baseball game with the kiddo and the husband
– go on a hike with the kid (while he still fits in the backpack carrier)
– take the kiddo to see Cars 2 at the movie theatre
– have friends over for game night
– have a picnic at the park or the beach
– go on a really long bike ride
– take a day off of work and spend it by myself, doing whatever I want.
– do a late summer/early fall sprint tri (if I can get my currently wonky hip to cooperate so I can run)
What about you? Any summer ambitions?